Roald Dahl Collection evaluation

This is possibly my favourite brief from this module because I was working for a target audience that I hadn’t worked for before and working to a context that I hadn’t worked for before, so it was 2 new things that I happened to really enjoy so it highlighted something that I will want to work on in the future.
My main strength in this brief, I believe, is the illustration aspect. All the covers are different but by sticking to handcrafted illustration, they all work as a set.
The weakness for this brief, and I believe it is a weakness for most of the briefs is the photography of my own work. I enjoy photography in terms of outdoor photography, music events, architecture etc. but when it comes to using it as a tool to document my work, I sometimes felt the photos didn’t do them justice sometimes - admittedly in some instances it may have made the work look better but on the whole, I don’t feel it was a strength of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment