Oscar Promo re-think

Although I was primarily really happy with the 'best picture' type that I produced, that looked like a film reel - after taking some time away from it, I realised that it didn't look as great as I thought, it wasn't very readible and from a distance it might look a little messy.

Thankfully I had an idea to move on with straight away, which was the piece below -


After adding colour to the text, I wanted to play around a little with the layout (which was quite limited because I drew it to fit with a particular layout) and then try and make it fit with the other film posters by adding texture.



The last image shows it done in the same technique as some of the other posters, so that all the context was textured - I won't be carrying this forward because in this instance it really didn't work, I much prefer the flat coloured text.

No comments:

Post a Comment