Context content

When it came to choosing the artists that I wanted to feature in my Design Context publication, I went through this years and last years blogs to look back at the artists that I have been inspired by - many of them hadn't been featured on this FMP blog yet, so those artists will follow this post.

I had already identified that I wanted to have 2 sections; Type and Image, and then a small seperate piece for the contexts.
Below are a list of artists and contexts (many of the artists could cross over both type and image but I went with one particular piece of work.)
Note: the artists with a star at the side are ones that I have contacted so the information used for them will be primary info (many others were contacted but recieved no reply)

Image artists:

Emma Kelly*

Rik Lee*

Billie Jean*

Steph Says Hello*

Dekore (Nicolas Tual)*

Keaton Henson*

Jordan Metcalf

Johanna Basford

Iain Macarthur

Andreas Preis

Mary Kilvert

Andrew Rae

Chrissie Macdonald

Eve Duhamel

Bomboland

Christine Berrie

Bill Brown

Tara Mcpherson

Iri5

Mr Bingo


Type artists:

ILoveDust (Mark Graham)*

Owen Gildersleeve*

Rudi De Wet*

Mike Perry*

Nick Deakin*

Serge Seidlitz*

Lizzie Hunter

Sean Freeman

Andy Smith

Luke Lucas

Alex Trochut

Katie Daisy

Jesse Hora dot com

Frogers

Adam Hayes

Kate Moross

Kate Sutton

Volume one

Cardon Copy

Jill Howarth


Contexts:

Book covers

Packaging

Film

Promotion

Clothing

Wrapping paper etc.

Fabrics

Editorial

Web

Exhibition

No comments:

Post a Comment