NY range/products

I had already mocked up some pieces - like the air freshener and bumper sticker, but I had already decided at that point that something needed changing - and as I had since changed the type, I obviously needed to completely redesign them.

Air Freshener;
This would be given in a small pack to those who had marched, hence the 'I marched with...'. Its a relatively simple design but I feel in fits with all the other pieces and it something they could display with pride.

After some research I found that the maximum size for an air freshener is around 70mm x 100mm, so that it doesn't get in the drivers way - so this is smaller than that, just incase.



Bumper Sticker;
When I mocked one up before, I didn't really think about actual sizing, but I realised the one I had done might be way bigger or way smaller than they usually are - so having since looked into it, I found that the average size is 210mm x 99mm, so I stuck to those dimensions. (Its a lot thinner than the one I had previously designed, but fits with other stickers a lot better.)
Obviously they do come in all different shapes and sizes, but I wanted it to be obvious what it was. Bumper stickers are a lot more popular in the US than they are in the UK so I felt it was a more relevant product as it would be used mainly by US citizens.



Magnets;
I decided to make 2 variations of magnets; one that could be displayed by simply people that support the organisation, and one that would be given to those who marched.
They are relatively simple but again, say what they need to say.



Coaster;
The idea behind the coaster, was that it would used in bars in Greenwich Village in the run up to the event - not only would it promote the event to visitors to the city, but also many people keep coasters or throw away items like that - so it would be something they could keep/take.




No comments:

Post a Comment