Context type postcards - mock ups

This and the following post show the initial mock ups for my context postcards - the type section and the image section.

I really did try and stick to my initial idea and try to keep it quite simple. I printed these mock ups and took them to the final crit where the feedback that I got on them at this stage was good - they thought it was good that I'd gone for a different format and the information that I was including was relevant for what I wanted it for.

In addition to the artists website at the bottom of each postcard, I have also decided to include their agent (if they have one). This is a particularly useful piece of information for me to look back on in the future - I can see which agents support work similar to mine etc.





No comments:

Post a Comment