Drive-in poster

As I had decided previously, I really wasn't happy with the fully textured piece - so I have chosen to use a slightly textured background and flat coloured text.
I'm also much happier with this compositions fits on the page. When it came to adding information to the bottom, I just decided to use the same style of hand-drawn text that I had used for the dates on each poster:



However, I wasn't happy with how this was working and felt it would be better if the whole composition worked more like the individual movie posters i.e. by adding the brands and information at the bottom, which I went on to do and it looks a lot more authentic and fits better with the other pieces - the small information that is at the bottom is simple saying what the event is and naming each film and the director.



The 'thinner' version could then be used for portrait banners to go at the entrance of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment