NYC first print.

Having taken the first NYC completed poster print, I was slightly concerned that it would look a little flat but I'm actually happy with how it turned out. I'm still a little unsure about the type but I do think it relates to the rainbow flag colours well, instead of choosing one colour to represent it all.
I'm also happy with the final composition.



The image below is to represent that I think has worked well in the fact that it doesn't look as flat as I had expected.



One issue that I did have with the print - which is my fault, was how some of the colours turned out on the header text. They are as vivid as those on the buildings and flag, especially the purple - the purple and blue are far too close in tone and the green is a little dark.



No comments:

Post a Comment