ILoveDust

ILoveDust have been one of my favourite design studios for some time, so while I was looking at packaging, it was only right that I should reference some of theres!

One of the things I really like about the studio, is that they don't tye themselves down to one particular style of illustration, as these packaging examples show. The Bill's milkshake cartons are a lot more bubbly, fun and youthful in contrast with the more sophisticated Mommy Francis products.



Not only do I like the content of the packaging for the country and sea cider, but also the fact that they have used the shape of the sticker to communicate the type of fruit that is used to make the fruit.



One of the things I really like about this Mommy Francis range is the composition of the artwork; presumably it will have been designed upright but my angling it and scaling it up/down it gives the range its own 'twist'.




No comments:

Post a Comment