New brief - '2011 Oscar Movie screenings'

I put on my statement of intent that I was going to do my lyrics and type brief that I proposed for the last module.
The more I think about it and try and think of a valid context for it, I have a realised that it isn't really a suitable brief as it would really just be a case of producing 'pretty things' with no reason. Producing type as image pieces will continue to be something that I do when I have the time, however for this instance I have chosen to write a new brief.

I wanted the content to be similar - typographic pieces based on existing phrases, therefore I have decided on film quotes.

As a context I have chosen to create a printed promotional campaign for a movie season - specifically '2011 Oscar movie season', therefore showing the main films that have been nominated for oscars - this is mainly inspired by the fact I recently saw Black Swan.

I feel this will produce a much more interesting outcome and has a much larger scope for development/breadth/range.

No comments:

Post a Comment