Black Swan - Existing Promo

Black swan is a very good - dark - film, revolving around one ballerina's struggle with the lead role in black swan. Feather's are therefore quite a prominent image in the film, as shown in the second poster below, therefore as an initial idea I will work with a feather idea.





I really like these art deco posters below - although I never saw them promoting the film? However, to pursue an art deco theme I would probably just end producing poster's that looked like the ones below.



Below: Super Punch


I really like this alternate poster by Super Punch the image works well and the simple, elegant type used is relevant. The one thing i'm not sure about is the colour choice - havin seen the film, these colour's don't really have any relevance to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment