Existing Roald Dahl covers...

...(That I like.)

The example below was just found by chance when I was looking at collections of successful book covers, I actually don't know the story so I can't comment on how relevant it is however I like the layout and the medium thats been used as it looks like biro? Similar to what I have previously mentioned, Roald Dahl's name is larger than the title of the book, reinforcing the successful idea of using the author as a brand

This serious below by John L Nguyen are really beautiful. The work extremely well as a set but they each work on their own by highlighting the profile of the key character in the story (i.e. 'Charlie', 'Matilda' and 'James'). The textures, type and colours are my favourite aspects of the designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment