Briefs...

For the last module, it took me so long to actually decide what briefs that I was going to do...that I didn't actually start producing for a few weeks into the module!
To avoid that situation recurring, I have chosen some briefs that I want to do and I can get on with a.s.a.p

The first 3 are competition briefs so most of the info is there.


I look forward to working on the above 2 briefs, however I am slightly concerned about the fact I can't post anything about it on my blog, as posting to my blog was something I timetabled in and made sure I documented my work. Due to the fact I can't do this i will have to think of an alternative way of documenting the development of the brief.

The 4th one is currently an idea that I need to clarify. Once I have pinpointed my statement intent, I will write the brief to support that however the issue of addressing information about autism for siblings is the general basis that I want to construct the brief around.

The 5th is again, not a full brief, but it was suggested before Christmas that we could think of 'something we wanted to make' and then write a brief around that. Therefore, I have wanted to make something based on New York for a while, especially after going last summer, so I have a basic idea I just need a context/purpose for it to then go ahead and write a brief.


No comments:

Post a Comment