Oscar brief poster mock ups

Below is initial mock ups of how the type could be layed out on the page - I won't be using any of these when it comes to developing the pieces because I want them all to be mainly handcrafted so the type will be based on some of the pieces below:




Below is the more developed pieces with some small illustrations and hand-drawn type - I haven't yet experimented with colour.
(Due to all the images being different sizes - I have had to add black backgrounds so that the pdf wasn't going all over the place.)




One thing to note was the toy story 3 mock ups - I drew a few different pieces from the prominent toys in the film that relate to the quote - but when it came to putting them all together on one piece, it wasn't working so well - so I thought I worked better with just the type and one piece, so I'm not sure whether I want to make a series of the toy story ones or just choose one that represents it best i.e. Woody's hat or Buzz's foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment