NYC Pride evaluation

I originally wrote this brief because it was an event that I went to last year but i felt there wasn’t really any promotion for it; the only reason I knew about it was from doing research before hand and coming across by chance. It also gave me the oppurtunity to work with some of my own photographs, which I haven’t really done before.
One of my main strengths in this piece I feel was the experimentation element and trying a few different things rather than just finding one think, sticking with it and thats the end. Although maybe not everything I tried made it into a final resolution, all the steps that I took led me to a result that I was happy with.
The weakness for this brief, I feel is the amount of end pieces; although I am happy with what I got, I believe there was the oppurtunity to expand the work across more contexts but I didn’t leave myself enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment