Design Context evaluation

It was my intention from the beginning of the module that I didn’t really want to produce a straight forward book and this is something that I’m glad about in the end judging by everyone’s issues with printing via lulu etc.
I feel my strengths in this brief are that I chose a slightly different format to the basic book and the content; there isn’t much focus on print processes etc. because this isn’t something that I focus on in my design practice, I have focused in on freelance artists or artists that I look up and the things they have to say - as well as their website and agents (for future reference).
One weakness for this brief was the inability to show is exactly right in a PDF format - as it was a handcrafted box with a set of postcards inside, the PDF only shows the postcards.
Another weakness is once again, my type skills. In my opinion I don’t think they look too particularly bad, but there is not doubt in my mind that there will be many issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment